In the Immunology test, you will explore your knowledge about immunology.
which of the following is not a function of antibodies
a. opsonization b. complements fixation
1) Immunity has ……… basic types.
a. two b. three c. four
2) Percentage of IgG in serum ……………..!
a. 75% b. 15% c. 9%
3) B-lymphocyte function is…………………!
A. Plasma cell differentiation B. Memory cell synthesis
C. Antibody production D. All
4) Which Immunity is specific for Microbes……….?
a. Innate immunity b. Acquired immunity c. both
5) Skin, mucosa, defensins, lysozymes, the acid in the stomach as physical barrier included in
a. Innate Immunity b. Acquired Immunity
6) Readymade Anti-body from donors have injected inpatient (such as anti-snake venom are injected in a snake bite victim) are the type of ………immunity?
A. Active immunity B. Passive immunity
7) Which immunity has high specificity?
a. Acquired b. Innate
8) which anti-body cross the Placenta and transfer the mother to a newborn?
A. IgG B. IgM C. IgD D. IgE
9) Which anti-body rise in blood during Parasitic and Allergic infection?
a. IgA b. IgG c. IgE d. IgM
10) Mantoux Test-specific diagnosis for ………………infection!
a. Mycobacterium b. Staph c. Strept
11) which of the following is not a function of antibodies?
a. Fix complements b. Kill the pathogen inside the cell c. Cross the placenta
12). Which antibody is called a Secretory antibody?
a. IgA b. IgM c. Igd
13). Which antibody found on the surface of B.cells?
a. IGA b.IGM C. IGD
14) Which anti-body is specific for Hypersensitivity?
a. IGA b. IGM c. IGE
15) primary immune response antibody?
a. IGM b. IGG c.IGA
16). secondary immune response antibody?
a. IGA b.IGM d.IGD
17). The immune response against helminths?
a. IGG synthesis b. IGA synthesis c. IgE synthesis
18). Which antibody is only MONOMER in its shape?
a. IGA b. IGM c. IGD
19). Which anti-body is PENTAMER in structure?
a.IGG b.IGM c.IGA
20). The antibody is……..globulin protein?
a. alpha b. Beta c. gamma
21). The function of the antibody is?
a. opsonization b. complements fixation c. both
- a , 2. b, 3. d ,4. a , 5. a 6. b , 7. a , 8. a, 9. c , 10. A. 11. B 12.A, 13.C 14. c 15. a 16. d 17. c 18. a 19. a 20. b 21. c
We have the most important MCQs, Comment below.