MEDICAL LAB TECHNICIAN EXAM QUESTION AND ANSWER PDF
1. which organ is responsible for urea synthesis? a. Kinney b. liver c. brain
2. which fluid plays an important role in the excretion of waste from the brain?
a. Cerebrospinal Fluid b. Peritoneal Fluid
3. The evaluation test for the liver is? a. LFT b. RFT c. Amylase
4. which color has the highest wavelength?
a. RED b. Green c.BLUE
5. The O-toluidine method is used to estimate?
a. Glucose b. Creatinine c. Fructose
6. End product of Nitrogenous metabolism?
a. urea b. NITROGEN c. uric acid
7. Which enzyme is used to break the fat into glycerol?
a. pancreatic lipase b. gastric juice c. saliva
8. which blood cell is used to transport oxygen in the body? a. Red blood cells b. White Blood cells c. Platelets 9. Following the most commonly used clearing agents in the histopathology section?
a.Xylen b.Chloroform c. Cedarwood oil
10. Which fixative gives good nuclear preservation?
a. Zenker fixative b. Helly Fixative
11. What kind of microtome is most commonly used in the Histopathology Laboratory?
a. Rotary b. rocking c. Sliding
12. What is the thickness of the paraffine section for light microscopy?
a. 5-8 nm b. 5-8 micrometer c. 3-4 mm
13. Most commonly use fixative is. ?
a. 10% formalin b. Zenker c. Helley fixative
14. Chose the DNA virus?
a. HIV b. Hepatitis B c. Hepatitis A
15. medical lab technician exam questions and answers pdf
16. Chose Transport media?
a. Stuart media b. Robertson media c. L.J media
17. All of them are Lactose Fermenting except?
a. Salmonella b. E.Coli c. Klebsiella
18. Iodine use as …… in gram stain?
a. Stain b. Decolourizer c. Mordent
19. Structural components that are found in the serum of patients in all virus diseases
a. capsule b. DNA /RNA C. other
20. CAMP test used to identify the…
a. Staph aureus b. Streptococcus epidermis. Neisseria
21. Which of the following bacteria shows Voges Proskauer (Acetoin production) test positive.
a. Klebsiella b. E.coli c. Streptococcus
22. What is the normal color of the Methyl red indicator in the methyl red stain, when the test is negative?
a. Yellow b. Green c. Red
23. In order to create suitable hardness and consistency in tissue processing. The tissues are infiltrated by the
a. paraffin wax, b. Formalin c. both
24. The Phenylalanine deaminase test is used to differentiate the
a. proteus b. Providencia c. both