Polymerase chain reaction
Polymerase chain reaction or PCR is a specific method used to synthesis millions of copies of DNA of specific pathogens. These pathogens can be bacteria or viruses.
Polymerase Chain reaction consists of four steps. It is an enzymatic method for the detection of specific DNA in the sample.
What is the enzyme used in the polymerase chain reaction?
Polymerase Chain Reaction consist of TAQ polymerase
- which of the following is correct regarding the polymerase chain reaction test
Quantitative method Qualitative method
- how many types of enzymes do the Polymerase chain reaction test contain?
two three four
- Which enzyme is heat stable?
Taq polymerase DNA Polymerase
- who invented the polymerase chain reaction?
Kary Mullis Jama Aden
- Taq polymerase is isolated?
- DNA strand seprate at …. temperature ?
>90 70C 80c
- Primer is a?
short DNA short RNA
- PCR is invented in?
1983 1989 1885